Three things nobody wants to admit about their time management:
- How much we procrastinate
- How long it takes to complete a task
- How unwilling we are to delegate
Here’s a little Productivity Challenge for you – are you ready?
FOCUS ON ONE THING (free template available on request):
HOW THIS CHALLENGE WORKS
- Write down all your projects or goals you’re actively working towards at the moment or over the next month.
- Prioritise your projects or goals so you know what you need to focus on. Ask yourself this question: “Out of everything on the list, what’s the one project or goal I’d love to have completed by the end of 30 days?
(Think about the projects or goals most aligned to your big business vision . . . you want to focus on something that will really help you move forward in your business).
- Pick your project or goal i.e. pick the number one project or goal you can focus on for the next 30 days.
Commit to focussing on that ONE PROJECT or ONE GOAL almost to the exclusion of everything else you need to do – all your focus and energy goes into this.
Naturally you will still answer the telephone, respond to e-mails etc but your main focus for the next 30 days should be this ONE PROJECT or GOAL.
Let’s say it’s your goal to get your website up and running or your goal is to revamp your existing website. What steps do you need to take for the next 30 days to get this done?
At the end of the 30 days, let me know how it went.