What mid-year targets have you set for your business and do you have someone who is holding you accountable to the targets you have set? Maybe a peer? Your business partner (s) or your life partner/spouse?
- What have you accomplished for the past 6 months?
- Did you meet or exceed your 6 month goals you set for yourself?
What about the next 6 months leading up to the end of the year?
- What sales targets have you set for the next 6 months? (The total amount you would like to bring in through sales over this period)
- How much do you need to sell each month between now and December to hit this target? (divide this by 6)
- How many products or services do you need to sell each month to achieve this? For example: X products/services per month equals Y per week. If you sell your time by providing a service, this would translate to X hours @ R____ per hour
- Where might these sales come from?
- Existing Customers?
- Do a promotion to attract new business?
- Run a special offer for your newsletter subscribers?
- What monthly salary are you aiming for and by when?
- Social Media: What can you do on social media to create a buzz and generate sales?
- Seasonal Events: Which seasonal events can you tap into? i.e. National Women’s Day, Heritage Day, 16 Days of Activism of no violence against women and children, Christmas or New Year?
- Collaboration: Who could you team up with to do a joint promotion where you share the work and share the reward?
- Speaking Engagements: Could you do talks or speaking engagements at local groups or business clubs where your ideal clients/customers would be, to raise awareness of your business/services you offer? If so, which meetings would you attend and where?
- Existing client base: What could you offer your existing customers/clients that they would find irresistible?