This challenge is a powerful way to tap into your greatness and create an extraordinary life.
What you will need:
- Pen (coloured pens, pencils, crayons) whatever writing instrument you feel comfortable with
- Paper – as much as you need
- Go somewhere in nature for an hour: Don’t take your phone or anything that will distract you. Find a place to sit comfortably, and start dreaming – write out what your perfect day would be like.
- Write everything down and be as detailed as possible.
- Don’t stop writing until you get every single thought or idea on paper
- Let go of any shame or guilt and just focus on what it is your heart desires
- Have a clear vision of what you want NEXT in your life over the next 6 to 12 months
- How do you want to feel right now?
- What types of experiences do you want to surround yourself with?
- What kind of impact do you want to have?
- Put your plan into practice by creating an itinerary:
- Create an itinerary on a different sheet of paper from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed in 15 minute to 30 minute intervals.
- Start slotting in your perfect day activities in-between your regular daily activities.
- Start living what you envision and put it into practice every single day.