In my insatiable search for knowledge, I spend a large part of my day sourcing information either through books or via the internet.
Discovering that most books are available on Kindle – get link Here and being able to download to my laptop, tablet, phone or e-reader has made a huge difference for me since reading at night or in poor light is not possible due to failing eyesight.
A few reads that have really made an impact on my life are:
- Just One Percent Changes for Success by Fiona Juan –available Here
- Who Moved my Cheese by Spencer Johnson– Available here
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven Covey– Available here
Websites I enjoy . . .
- Get Organised –http://www.getorganised.co
- Just One Percent –http://www.justonepercent.co.za
- System Savvy Consulting –http://www.systemsavvyconsulting.com
- Free Cycle Network –https://groups.freecycle.org/group/freecyclecapetown/description
- Book Boon(get free E-books here) – http://www.bookboon.com
The time to act is now! Why wait? Contact me now!